Thursday, December 8, 2011

Aches and pains

We all know someone in our lives that suffers from aches and pains.  That person may be yourself, a relative or even a neighbour.  Someone in pain wants nothing more than there lives back without so many nagging aches and pains following them around in their joints or even in their lower backs.
I have so many great success stories on the product I'm writing about today, it's nothing short of miraculous.

A few years ago, I had a guy who worked at the store with me and every couple of weeks his mom would come into to say "Hello!".  She lived with a crippling pain that made her come to the store using a motorized scooter. 
You could see in her eyes the discomfort she suffered from, so we suggested this amazing product (read on) to take. 
A couple of weeks went by, and the story my co-worker told me was incredible:
"Shane, my mom can finally walk up the stairs in her own house!".
This woman hadn't been able to walk up the steps in her home due to the pain that kept her from enjoying life.
She is now able to come to the store, without the motorized scooter, and simply carries a cane bringing it just in case she needs it. 

I've also heard a story of a customer being able to paint her home, since the pain has disappeared.  Amongst hundred of other great stories.

What's in the product?

In this bottle you get your glucosamine and gelatin, which work great but it's loaded with other anti-inflammatory herbs and an enzyme called bromalain that wipes pain and swelling away. 
Another benefit of this great supplement is it's in a liquid form, so it absorbs very quickly.  You take it once a day versus pills (having to take 3-6 for pain) that you would need to take for arthritis and pain.

It brings relief to most people within a week or two, but give it 4 weeks if you don't notice an improvement after 2 weeks.

This product is called NUTRI-FLEX and I've sold it for quite awhile.  Out of all the years recommending it I can tell you maybe less than 10 people have told me they did not get relief.  Judging from the volume (hundreds if not thousands) sold, it is helping so many people, and I know this because I see smiles on peoples faces as they pick up the box off the shelf.

Do yourself or someone a favor for Christmas this year, give the gift of reduced pain.

If you are not near a health food store that sells the product you can safely order it online, here is a link.
http://www.nutritionhouse.com/Search.asp?SearchTerm=nutri-flex&SearchOption=Products

Stay motivated
Shane C.

No comments:

Post a Comment