Saturday, April 6, 2013

Aloe Vera- The Heartburn Helper!

Aloe Vera- The Heartburn Helper!

When I first started in the health food industry I was pretty clueless on products.  I did lots of leaning by asking customers why they took products.  One of the first product I asked a customer about was aloe vera juice.  My customer would walk in every two weeks to buy a gallon of aloe vera juice. 
Wen I asked him he said he took aloe vera juice at the first signs of a heartburn attack.  He claimed he would get fast relief within a few minutes of swallowing aloe vera juice.






Why is aloe vera juice?

Aloe vera has been found to treat burns, psoriasis and other skin conditions. Aloe Vera juice made from the outer part of the aloe leaf is a very healing tonic that can be taken internally to treat the damage from ulcers, excess acid and is an excellent cleanser. 

Many people start their day with an ounce or two in there morning smoothie to heal and cleanse there system.  It is a refreshing drink and working in a health food store I can report it is the #1 selling juice that people buy each and every single day.


Will aloe vera heal my heartburn?

I can't say it will or it won't but it is the go to item for heartburn that I sell in my store.  If you get the discomfort that comes after eating a heavy meal of burning slowly sliding up your chest.  Drink 2oz of aloe vera juice to help ease the pain and heal the damage made from years od excess acid.



The last word on heartburn

Aloe vera may not be the end all to heartburn but it is quick relief and as stated a great natural healer.  Other complimentary supplements to help your heartburn suffering are a great digestive enzyme and a probiotic. 

Until next time, stay healthy and stay motivated
Shane Chartrand





No comments:

Post a Comment