Sunday, June 2, 2013

Joint Formula 14

Joint Formula 14

I would consider myself a pretty lucky, I get the opportunity to travel across Canada working in different health food stores and living a life on the road.  With this travel I've been introduced to different supplements that sell in one particular part of the country while the same product may barely sell in another part of the country.

Let me use Naka for example, this product line seems to sell lots in Ontario but not so much in British Colombia.   While in British Colombia I have noticed that Platinum sells more than in Ontario stores (at least this is my first hand view).  There is one place though that has taught me about a supplement that people buy like no other place in Canada.  In Alberta people buy a ton of Sierrasil!  In fact it sells so much I often scratch my head wondering why more people haven't heard of it.

What is Sierrasil?

The following is directly from the website:

SierraSil® is the registered trade name for a pure natural mineral complex from a geologically unique mineral deposit in the US Sierra Mountains. The mineral was discovered northeast of Yosemite by a gold prospector who stumbled across something far more valuable – something that may assist the quality of life for people joint support related to activity or age.

Why does it work?

Because this product is filled with trace minerals that do the body good, it reduces inflammation, detoxifies and protect the collagen from breaking down, which the joints are made up of.  When you reduce inflammation, the pain basically goes away and so does the swelling. 
Because I'm not a very technical guy I can't really get into more than that. 
What I can tell you is this stuff sells in Alberta like nothing else I have ever seen!!!!!

How will I know if it's good?

The great thing about Sierrasil is that the company provides a money back guarantee, and I have NEVER had anyone try and return this product.  This is how you know that it works.  The proof is in the pudding like they say! 

Should I buy some?

I can tell you this much, I was here in Calgary in 2011 and we were selling extreme amounts then and this past week we sold incredible amounts again.  If you suffer from joint pain, back pain and aches you can't seem to shake, try Sierrasil.  As someone who speaks with customers who use this product I can definitely feel safe telling you it works!!

Stay motivated and stay healthy
Shane Chartrand

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this post. I was in search for something on Sierrasil Winnipeg. This is really informative blog. This blog really help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!SierraSil Joint Formula14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up..<a href="https://www.vitasave.ca/brands/sierrasil>SierraSil Joint Formula14</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours.. Sierrasil Toronto

    ReplyDelete