Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Should I Use An Appetite Suppressant?

Should I Use An Appetite Suppressant?


Have you been on a weight loss routine and you've been looking for the absolute best supplement to boost your results?  You check out the internet or you head down to your local health food store to find that one pill, powder or juice to shed those pounds.

You're not alone in this battle, everyday I help people choose the right supplement for their needs.  The number one mistake people make when trying to find a great supplement is they pick the wrong product for their needs.

Today I want to cover appetite suppressants, the pros and cons and the best to select for your weight loss needs.

The Pros

When it comes to appetite control they are extremely effective for the meals you tend to overeat at.  I suggest you use your appetite suppressants after lunch time.  Don't get all caught up in controlling your first few meals.  Make sure to eat enough to fuel your energy for the day ahead.

Use the appetite control supplements to control late afternoon snacking, a big supper and those cravings that sabotage your weight loss routine in the late evening.

The Cons

Simply put most of you don't need them.  I speak to people everyday who say:

"I can't lose weight, and I do everything right.  I barely eat anything!"


This is a huge issue, people put their body in starvation mode by not eating nearly enough.  Starvation mode teaches your body to store fat and hold weight because it believes it's starving. 

So if you don't eat enough stay away from appetite suppressants so you can allow yourself to eat small meals every 3-4 hours throughout the day.  This is key to weight loss!

Now their is one appetite supplement I am a HUGE fan of and I discuss it in the following video.  Check it out and head to your local head food store to pick it up as soon as you figure out if this type of supplement is right for you:




Stay healthy and stay motivated
Shane Chartrand

No comments:

Post a Comment