Thursday, May 2, 2013

"As A Kid Used Cod Liver Oil"

"As A Kid  Used Cod Liver Oil"

I have seen so many grimaces of people with their tongues sticking out of their mouth as soon as they read the words COD LIVER OIL on the big green bottles in my store.  I'm even told horror stories of how their parents would give them the awful tasting fish oil every morning before school and they could never think of ever taking it again, until they tell me about how it made them feel.

"We took it but we were never sick"

I want you to think about present day, are kids more prone to being sick these days?  Are they suffering from more allergies, colds and have more skin issues?  I personally would say yes, lots of kids are sick.  I won't discount the fact that food plays a major part in bad health or lack of focus but I do believe many issues are from a lack of great nutrients that children are not given. Kids and even adults would take this oil that was high in omega 3, vitamin A and vitamin D and lived healthy strong lives.  I'm almost positive that the cases of low immune systems, inflammation  and problems concentrating were probably much lower that they were many decades ago.

A SPOONFUL TASTES LIKE LEMON!


Cod liver oil is nutrient dense and many people took it daily, I'm not really sure why people stopped whether it was more people visiting the doctor and getting prescriptions for medications for small ailments or maybe the manufacturing of mass market synthetic vitamins that took over the fact that people took a great oil each and every single morning, I would really like to know.

Working in a health food store I hear so many success stories about families who begin using fish oils everyday and notice significant improvements in children and teenagers behaviors, people cannot argue the fact that oils are a major win when it comes to natural health products.

I challenge you to start using a fish oil supplement, whether cod liver or simply just fish oil(use liquid) and check your progress every two weeks.  Lower joint pain, improved brain function and better skin are sure to follow.  Are you up for the challenge?

Stay healthy and stay motivated
Shane Chartrand

No comments:

Post a Comment