Wednesday, May 15, 2013

L-Theanine The Answer To Anxiety

L-Theanine The Answer To Anxiety

A few years ago I was introduced to a capsule that looked to be an answer to my anxiety.  I suffered from anxiety for many years and never knew how to deal with it (finally I have managed to get it under control).  The capsule I took was L-Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea. 
The effects of L-Theanine were pretty simple I would swallow the pill and within about a half hour I felt calmer and more relaxed.  The relaxing feeling I felt was nothing that knocked me out it jut put me at ease in a very gentle way.

Then I Found It!

Using this supplement for few months off and on I came across a new version of L-Theanine  that changed the way I dealt with anxiety, a chewable version that tasted amazing!!!!!
A company called Natural Factors came out with a version that when chewed gave a nice relaxed feeling in about 20 minutes, and they taste amazing.

I have used this product for years at bedtime along with melatonin supplements to help me ease my mind at the end of a highly stressful day that is usually fueled by high amounts of caffeine, I can't lie I love caffeine :-)

I often recommend Metal Calmness to anyone who suffers from those stressful situations in the workplace or in their home life (while going through a separation I ate lots of Mental Calmness).
L-Theanine is the perfect supplement to be used during the day because it does not put you to sleep, although L-Theanine does promote better sleep by reduce mental stress and who doesn't have mental stress these days.

If you suffer from anxiety, stress or you simply drink to much caffeine look into picking up a bottle of one of my favorite supplements that I have used for several years, Mental Calmness by Natural Factors.

Stay healthy and stay motivated
Shane Chartrand

No comments:

Post a Comment